Thursday, July 28, 2011

Don't Drink the Kool-Aid...Turn It In For Living Water



2 Timothy 2:16



Avoid godless chatter, because those who indulge in it will become more and more ungodly.



Purge my heart of the things that break yours




Isaiah 5:6



"Woe to me!" For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.



Cleanse my tongue oh God with burning coal.



Matthew 7:1-2



Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you.




Free my speech from the judgements bestowed upon myself




Romans 12:2



Do not conform to the patterns of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is-His good, pleasing, and perfect will.





Lord I don't want to drink the Kool-Aid.... Sustain me with your living water!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment